We are happy to have you all here with us at Yocket. Our community-driven platform is designed to make the process of studying abroad much simpler and hassle-free. We provide users with accurate information and create a community that encourages sharing between members. In order to maintain a clean, authentic and safe platform for everyone, we kindly ask that you all follow the below-mentioned code of conduct. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Do not use language that is offensive, demeaning, obscene, or threatening in any manner.
- Do not post irrelevant information or queries.
- Do not defame or bully on the basis of nationality, gender, race, religion, and or other differences.
- Do not post commercial advertisements.
- Do not share links redirecting students to groups on WhatsApp or other apps.
- Do not share spam posts.
- Do not disturb others by unnecessary messages unless they are fine with it.
- Do not post inaccurate or misleading information.
- Do not share your numbers, private or sensitive information with strangers online.
- Be polite, discrete, and respectful towards people.
- Do not invade others’ privacies.
- Do not sell or offer any type of service for any price.
For Yocket, to remain relevant, informative, and free, it is important for you all to be mindful of the guidelines mentioned above. In case any member of the platform is found to have broken any of these codes of behavior and conduct, the member will be restricted/blocked from the platform.Thank you for your kind cooperation!!
Yocket's Community Guidelines and Policies Print
Created by: Hitesh Panchal
Modified on: Fri, 30 Sep, 2022 at 1:00 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.